Showing all 4 results
What is Spirulina?
Spirulina is a freshwater algae and is blue-green in colour. It gets its name from the spiral shape in which it grows. Most Spirulina is grown in Hawaii, Taiwan, Japan and Germany.
Spirulina is one of the most nutrient dense foods. Packed with vitamins and minerals, it is high energy based providing a generous source of protein and all essential amino acids. It is a rich source of GLA (gamma linolenic acid) and contains vitamin E, selenium and tyrosine, all known for their anti-ageing effects, which promote healthy skin, hair and nails.
Spirulina is a powerful antioxidant and contains chlorophyll which is excellent for its blood purifying properties, cleansing the liver and removing the body of unwanted toxins. Spirulina detoxifies the body from heavy metals, lowers blood pressure and reduces cholesterol, all beneficial for heart health. Spirulina is highly nutritious and has amazing health benefits. A highly beneficial food supplement full of nutrients for your diet, especially for those with low nutrient deficiencies.
What are the health benefits?
• High in fibre and protein • Promotes healthy skin, hair and nails • Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties • Great source of energy • Detoxifies and cleanses body from metals • Lowers blood pressure • Reduces cholesterol • Helps purify and cleanse the liver • Increased endurance • Induced oxidation
What is Chlorella?
Chlorella is a freshwater algae and is dark green in colour. It gets its name from the high amounts of chlorophyll contained within it. Most Chlorella is grown in the US, Japan, Taiwan, Hawaii and Germany.
Chlorella is one of the most nutritionally dense foods. It is packed with vitamins and minerals. Very high in fibre, it is great for your digestive system and a brilliant source of protein. Chlorella contains a wonderful source of chlorophyll which is excellent for its blood purifying properties, it cleanses the liver whilst clearing the body of unwanted toxins. Chlorella detoxifies the body from heavy metals and radiation.
Chlorella is one of the few natural sources of vitamin B12 (cobalamin). B12 is important in the normal functioning of the nervous system. Chlorella is a powerful antioxidant with amazing health benefits including maintaining a healthy immune system. It improves cholesterol which is beneficial to heart health and lowers blood sugar levels.
What are the health benefits?
• High in fibre and protein • Excellent source of chlorophyll • Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties • Supports healthy immune system • Detoxifies and cleanses body from heavy metals and radiation • Anti-ageing properties, great for the skin • Balances blood sugar levels
• Rich in B complex vitamins • Supports a healthy nervous system • Anti-inflammatory • Antioxidant • Lowers cholesterol • Lowers blood pressure • High in vitamin E • High in copper • High in manganese • High in selenium
What is Maca?
Maca is a plant grown in the Andes Mountains of Peru. Found in the high altitudes it is a cruciferous vegetable which is related to the broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage and radish family. It has a subtle nutty and butterscotch taste.
Maca is incredibly nutrient dense and is loaded with vitamins and minerals, which bring excellent health benefits. Positive studies show that Maca is proven to assist with balancing hormones, boosting libido and helping with menopause and pre-menopausal symptoms. Maca helps to lower cortisone levels which are known as ageing and high stress hormones. When you lower those levels of stress hormones and correct the hormone imbalance your body will heal itself.
Maca is an amazing deep energy and mood lifter, excellent for stamina and endurance. It is very high in calcium which is great for your bones, teeth and also lowers blood pressure. It has a positive effect on well-being, making it a great source to add to your diet.
• High in fibre and protein • Powerful antioxidant properties • Increased stamina and energy levels • Helps maintain bone health • Helps preserve skin health • High nutrient content revitalises body • Supports healthy libido • Higher calcium content than milk • Restores hormone balance • Restores endorphins balance • Improves female sexual health • Boosts male fertility • 8 essential amino acids
• Antioxidant • Protects the body from free radicals • Defends against heart disease • Boosts immunity • Fights cholesterol • Protects eye health • High source of magnesium • High source of chlorophyll
• High source of antioxidants • Boosts immune system • Promotes healthy skin • Protects eye health • Detoxifies liver • Improves energy and mood booster
What is Wheatgrass?
Wheatgrass is the freshly sprouted young grass of the wheat plant. It is grown throughout Europe and the US. Wheatgrass can be eaten whole and raw but is mainly juiced.
Wheatgrass is one of the most nutritious foods you can add to your diet. Loaded with vitamins and minerals which bring excellent health benefits. Wheatgrass contains one of the highest sources of chlorophyll, along with high levels of vitamin A, C and E, all beneficial for great skin care, proven that it can slow down the ageing process.
With excellent healing properties, wheatgrass detoxifies the whole body, purifying the blood, liver and kidneys. Boosting immunity whilst killing harmful bacteria in the digestive system and removing waste and alkalising the body. Wheatgrass is incredibly nutritionally dense, rich in enzymes and a super high energy food. It contains a wonderful source of protein, making it an amazing food to include in your diet.
• Great source of chlorophyll • High in fibre and protein • Promotes healthy skin, hair and nails • Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties • Great body healer and purifies blood, liver and kidneys • Boosts metabolism • Improves digestion and weight control • Improves eyesight
• Helps prevent heart disease • Supports healthy brain function • Maintains skin health • Helps control blood sugars • Assists weight loss • Increases nutrient absorption • Increases digestive health • Helps maintain dental and brain health • Antioxidant
• Excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids • Antioxidant • Promotes heart health • Helps manage diabetes • Energy booster • High in fibre • Supports bone health
• Antioxidant • Lowers blood sugar levels • Improves prostate and bladder health • High in fibre • Very high in manganese • Heart health • Promotes sleep • Eliminates intestinal parasites
• Excellent source of selenium • Thyroid control • Anti-inflammatory • Mood booster • Acne treatment • Heart Health • Improves skin
• Supports heart health • Antioxidant • Assists weight control • Improves reproductive health in men • Supports brain health • Helps manage type 2 diabetes • Mood booster